Celebrate sweet moments with mom this Mother’s Day with the gift of ultra-premium chocolate from Norman Love Confections’ 2022 Mother’s Day Collection, a limited-edition assortment of artisan heart-shaped chocolates for the special mom or mother figure in your life.
Featuring 10 exclusive flavors just for mom, the artisanal collection includes lemon cupcake, snickerdoodle, crèam brûlée, mimosa, special dark, sangria, thin mint, banana cream, chocolate fudge brownie and turtles, surrounded in smooth white, milk and dark chocolate and packaged in Norman Love Confections’ signature Mother’s Day gift box.
“Our master chocolatiers created this special collection as a sweet tribute to the dedicated moms and mother figures who frequently brighten our lives with their love,” said Norman Love, founder and president of Norman Love Confections. “With mom-inspired flavors like lemon cupcake and chocolate fudge brownie, our Mother’s Day Collection is carefully curated as the perfect gift to express your love and appreciation.”
- Crèam Brûlée (white chocolate): Rich, creamy filling with a hint of caramel, folded into velvety white chocolate
- Thin Mint (dark chocolate): Dark chocolate cookie layered with crème de menthe, wrapped to perfection in delicious dark chocolate
- Banana Cream (milk chocolate): Decadent flavors of fresh banana and vanilla, covered in a sweet milk chocolate
- Mimosa (white chocolate): Delectable orange ganache with a splash of brut Champagne, enveloped in creamy white chocolate
- Turtles (milk chocolate): Perfect mixture of candied pecans and buttery caramel, inside a smooth milk chocolate shell
- Sangria (dark chocolate): Bold blend of red wine and dark brandy with ripe apples and oranges, wrapped in creamy dark chocolate
- Lemon Cupcake (white chocolate): Fluffy vanilla cake topped with lemon icing, encased in a shell of white chocolate
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie (dark chocolate): Fresh fudge brownies mixed into a bittersweet dark chocolate ganache
- Snickerdoodle (milk chocolate): Crumbles of delicious cinnamon cookies, folded into a milk chocolate ganache
- Special Dark (dark chocolate): Intense dark chocolate ganache made with 83% Black Zabuye cacao bean for a bold, satisfying flavor
A 10-piece box is offered at $26 and the 25-piece box featuring all 10 chocolates with an assortment of chocolates from the Signature Collection for $55. Additional chocolates and specialty gifts are available in store and online, including a stunning selection of custom, hand-painted High Heel Shoes made of ultra-premium milk chocolate for $35. The 2022 Mother’s Day Collection is offered from April 25th through May 8th at Norman Love Confections’ chocolate salons in Fort Myers, Naples, Estero and Sarasota, as well as online at NormanLoveConfections.com.
About Norman Love Confections
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes handcrafted artisanal chocolates from its corporate headquarters at 11380 Lindbergh Blvd. in Fort Myers, Florida. The award-winning Fort Myers-based chocolatier has been lauded more than a dozen times by a leading consumer ratings magazine, including recognition six times for producing the best ultra-premium chocolates in the nation. Forbes.com included Norman Love Confections BLACK line on its list of the nation’s top 10 truffles; The Huffington Post listed it among the six best U.S. destinations in its Chocolate Lover’s Travel Guide; and USA Today named Love as one of its top 10 entrepreneurs for 2014. Love was named the inaugural inductee of Dessert Professional Magazine’s Chocolatier Hall of Fame, partnered with local chefs to present a six-course meal at the James Beard House in New York and Norman Love Confections was ranked among the top 10 shops in the world for chocolate lovers by U.K. media outlet Daily Telegraph.
Norman Love Confections has Chocolate Salons in Fort Myers, Estero, Naples and Sarasota, including a pastry shop and café at Whole Foods Market in Fort Myers salon. Norman Love Confections’ chocolates, gift baskets, sipping chocolate and specialty items also can be ordered online at www.NormanLoveConfections.com. In addition, Norman Love Confections’ desserts are offered on 18 Princess Cruises’ ships through the “Chocolate Journeys” partnership and chocolates are available at independent retail locations throughout the U.S. For more information visit www.NormanLoveConfections.com or call 239-561-7215.