Put love in your holiday giving with a special ultra-premium chocolate collection from Norman Love Confections. The 2023 Holiday Collection is a limited-edition assortment of artisan chocolates inspired by tradition and innovation and expertly crafted by Norman Love Confections’ award-winning chocolatiers to capture the spirit of the season.
“Every year, our master chocolatiers put love into holiday giving with our collection of innovative, new creations to nostalgic, favorite flavors,” said Norman Love, founder and CEO of Norman Love Confections. “Artisan chocolate is the gift that always fits and helps make the season memorable.”
Norman Love Collections’ 2023 Holiday Collection includes these 10 limited-edition flavors:
- Candy Cane (White Chocolate) – Crushed candy canes with creamy white chocolate ganache
- Eggnog (White Chocolate) – A classic favorite infused with nutmeg, clove and dark rum
- Pumpkin Spice Cookie (White Chocolate) – Pumpkin spice cookies in creamy white chocolate ganache
- Mint Patty (Dark Chocolate) – Peppermint complements rich dark chocolate
- Spiced Hot Chocolate (Dark Chocolate) – A dash of habanero and cinnamon in bold dark chocolate
- Java Jingle (Dark Chocolate) – Coffee-infused dark chocolate with a dash of holiday spices
- Cup of Cheer (White Chocolate) – Coffee-infused dark chocolate with Kahlúa and Baileys Irish Cream
- S’more (Milk Chocolate) – Roasted marshmallows, graham crackers and milk chocolate
- White Christmas (Milk Chocolate) – Cinnamon ganache with sweet ground hazelnut praline
- Gingerbread (Milk Chocolate) – Gingersnap cookies crumbled into milk chocolate.
The limited-edition Holiday Collection is available in a variety of sizes including the 10-piece Candy Cane box for $31. A 5-piece gift box is $15, 10-piece is $29, a 16-piece box is $42, 25-piece is $60, 32-piece sells for $72, the 50-piece for $110.
This year, Norman Love Confections is offering two Advent Calendars featuring specialty seasonal confections to savor during the countdown to Christmas. The Gourmet Advent Calendar features 24 pull-out drawers with chocolates inside for $100 and a Merry & Bright Advent Calendar for $50 with 24 peel-back windows.
The mini-bar collection, peppermint and hot chocolate bombs, holiday stocking stuffers, gift bundles and gift baskets filled with a variety of seasonally inspired chocolate treats will also be available. For those looking to make the season extra bright for clients, employees and others, Norman Love Confections offers custom corporate holiday gifts.
The 2023 Holiday Collection is available at Norman Love Confections’ chocolate salons in Fort Myers, Naples, Estero and Sarasota, as well as online starting Nov. 20 at NormanLoveConfections.com.
About Norman Love Confections
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes handcrafted artisanal chocolates from its corporate headquarters at 11380 Lindbergh Blvd. in Fort Myers, Florida. The award-winning Fort Myers-based chocolatier has been lauded more than a dozen times by a leading consumer ratings magazine, including recognition six times for producing the best ultra-premium chocolates in the nation. Forbes.com included Norman Love Confections BLACK line on its list of the nation’s top 10 truffles; The Huffington Post listed it among the six best U.S. destinations in its Chocolate Lover’s Travel Guide; and USA Today named Love as one of its top 10 entrepreneurs for 2014. Love was named the inaugural inductee of Dessert Professional Magazine’s Chocolatier Hall of Fame, partnered with local chefs to present a six-course meal at the James Beard House in New York and Norman Love Confections was ranked among the top 10 shops in the world for chocolate lovers by U.K. media outlet Daily Telegraph.
Norman Love Confections has Chocolate Salons in Fort Myers, Estero, Naples and Sarasota, including a pastry shop and café at Whole Foods Market in Fort Myers salon. Norman Love Confections’ chocolates, gift baskets, sipping chocolate and specialty items also can be ordered online at www.normanloveconfections.com. In addition, chocolates are available at independent retail locations throughout the U.S. For more information visit www.normanloveconfections.com or call 239-561-7215.