The National Association of Realtors® has approved the new name for the recently merged Cape Coral Association of Realtors® and the Realtor® Association of Greater Fort Myers and the Beach. The new name, Royal Palm Coast Realtor® Association, was inspired by the beautiful royal palm trees and their rich history dating back to the early 1900s when they were brought here by Thomas Edison.
In January 2016, the membership of the Cape Coral and Greater Fort Myers and the Beach approved the merger of the two associations. The new association, Royal Palm Coast Realtor® Association, now serves a combined total of over 6,000 Realtors® in the Southwest Florida area and brings the following benefits to the membership:
- Increased access to education
- Three convenient office locations
- Increased access to trained staff members for education, political and governmental affairs
- Enhanced service
- Shared technologies
- Stronger, unified member base
- Reduced direct costs resulting in the ability to increase member benefits
- Increased opportunity to enhance recognition within community and industry
- One set of dues
- Greater collaboration among membership for community service and public recognition
A Realtor® Association is a professional trade association designed to promote the business interests and career goals of real estate professionals, as well as to increase their knowledge, expertise and value to consumers. Membership is voluntary, and consists of both residential and commercial agents and brokers, as well as appraisers, real estate counselors, property managers and many other real estate specialists and related industry affiliates. A Realtor® Association’s Educational programs and communications services offer real estate licensees the opportunity to learn new business skills with the goal of increasing their earning potential.
For more information, visit www.swflrealtors.com.