Priority Marketing won six Davey Awards from the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts through an international competition honoring the top media, advertising and marketing firms around the world.
The 18th Annual Davey Awards attracted more than 2,000 entries from ad agencies, digital agencies, production firms, in-house creative professionals, graphic designers, design firms and public relations firms. Awards recognize companies and individuals that have adapted to the evolving nature of traditional and interactive media, including small shops that produce outstanding work.
Priority Marketing won two Gold Awards and four Silver Awards in the 2022 competition.
- Dwayne Bergmann Interiors (Design and Print; Identity Style Guide): Brand guide to position company through selection of appropriate copy and visuals.
- SWFL Climate & Community Initiative (Website; Activism): Website offering resources to highlight the impact of a changing climate and conversations to explore potential action.
- Healthcare Network (Websites; Health and Human Services): Patient-focused website that explores available services, patient resources and locations.
- Norman Love Confections (Commercials; Entertainment): Promotional video for Chocolate + Wine Experience, an interactive virtual experience with chocolatier Norman Love and a sommelier.
- Norman Love Confections (Design & Print; Package Design): Colorful new product packaging for chocolate bars, covered almonds and bark.
- TwinCutZ (Commercials; Consumer Products and Services): Commercial promoting services, locations and unique experiences at local shops.
Since 2006, Priority Marketing has won 34 Davey Awards
“The Davey Awards recognize creativity across multiple disciplines, and our graphics, videography, web development and copywriting teams each played a role in projects that won awards this year,” said Priority Marketing President and Chief Creative Director Teri Hansen, APR. “To win a prestigious award like a Davey Award, you need a high standard of excellence across the board, and our team’s creativity, collaboration and commitment allow us to consistently produce remarkable work every day.”