Priority Marketing earned 11 awards at the 2023 Florida Public Relations Association’s (FPRA) annual Golden Image Awards.
The Golden Image Awards is a statewide competition that recognizes outstanding public relations programs while encouraging and promoting the field of public relations. Honorees reflect a standard of excellence and serve as the best examples of innovation, planning and design in Florida.
Priority Marketing won 11 awards for work on behalf of seven clients: Orlando Senior Health Network, Conservancy of Southwest Florida, Family Initiative, Celebrity Martini Glass Auction, Fort Myers Mighty Mussels, Comerica Bank and Fort Myers Brewing Company.
“A special aspect of the Golden Image Awards is that the competition allows us to showcase the hard work of our team to consistently produce outstanding work for our clients,” said Teri Hansen, APR, president and chief creative officer of Priority Marketing.
Priority Marketing’s 2023 Golden Image Awards include:
- Grand Golden Image Award, Golden Image Award and Judges Award: Orlando Senior Health Network’s continuing care at home collateral, which effectively marketed the organization’s continuing care at home program and earned credibility through focus groups.
- Award of Distinction and Judges Award: Fort Myers Brewing Company’s 10th anniversary integrated marketing campaign, which raised awareness of the brewery’s continued growth in the craft beer industry and drove attendance to its 10th Anniversary Party.
- Golden Image Award: Conservancy of Southwest Florida’s Burmese python research pitch, which successfully increased global awareness of python threats in the Florida Everglades through stories in National Geographic and hundreds of additional publications.
- Golden Image Award: Family Initiative’s Autism Acceptance Campaign focused on raising visibility, driving support and strengthening Family Initiative’s brand positioning during Autism Acceptance Month.
- Award of Distinction and Judges Award: The Celebrity Martini Glass Auction’s Final Salute Appreciation Dinner, which marked the event’s retirement and celebrated loyal supporters and local veterans.
- Award of Distinction: The Fort Myers Mighty Mussels’ “Butts in the Seats” public information campaign helped the baseball team increase game attendance in 2022 by 14.1% from the prior season.
- Award of Distinction: Comerica Bank’s ‘gomerica Gratitude’ public relations and community relations plan helped Comerica Bank establish new partnerships with local nonprofits, which also received donations from the bank.
FPRA announced Golden Image Award winners on Aug. 8 in Orlando during the organization’s annual conference.
About Priority Marketing
Founded in 1992 by Teri Hansen, APR, Priority Marketing is Southwest Florida’s largest full-service marketing, advertising, public relations, website development and digital marketing agency. The firm, named by GrowFL as a Company to Watch, has grown to include more than 55 savvy creatives and mastermind strategists whose areas of expertise include brand development, public relations, graphic design, social media and email marketing, media planning, web solutions, event planning, video production, digital advertising and more. Priority Marketing serves clients across a broad spectrum of industries, including hospitality and tourism, retail, health care, senior living, construction, legal, financial, government, education, locally owned businesses and charitable organizations. Over 30+ years, Priority Marketing has earned thousands of local, state, national and international awards for its outstanding creative work while providing nearly $5 million in discounted and pro-bono services to local nonprofits. For more information, please call 239-267-2638 or visit PriorityMarketing.com.