Readers of Gulfshore Business selected Priority Marketing as Southwest Florida’s BEST Public Relations Firm and BEST Advertising Agency through the publication’s Best of Business 2022.
Priority Marketing won both categories applicable to marketing agencies.
According to Gulfshore Business, “In every aspect of enterprise, big or small, one company will be the very best. We asked our readers to help identify those standouts.”
Priority Marketing’s public relations services include copywriting, media pitching, media training, speech development, PowerPoint presentations, event promotion, government relations, communications strategy and more. The firm’s advertising and media buying department researches, negotiates, plans and places media buys across platforms, including print, television, radio, billboards and digital. A team of graphic designers carry out the client’s vision.
In addition to Priority Marketing’s recognition, Gulfshore Business readers also honored many of our clients through Best of Business 2022, including:
- BSSW Architects: Best Commercial Architecture Firm (finalist)
- Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower: Best Business Hotel (finalist); Best Conference/Meeting Center (finalist)
- CRS Technology Consultants: Best IT Services Contractor (finalist)
- Fort Myers Brewing Company: Best Networking Restaurant/Bar (winner)
- Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz: Best Corporate & Business Law (finalist); Intellectual Property Law (finalist); Litigation Law Firm (winner); Tax Law Firm (finalist); Trust & Estate Law Firm (finalist)
- Hole Montes: Best Engineering Firm (finalist)
- Integrity Employee Leasing: Best Payroll Company (winner)
- LSI Companies: Best Commercial Real Estate Agency (finalist)
- OFDC Commercial Interiors: Best Commercial Interior Design Firm (finalist); Best Office Supply Company (finalist)
- Pro-Tec Plumbing & Air: Best Commercial HVAC Contractor (finalist)
- Studio+: Best Commercial Architecture Firm (winner)
- Wolf, Metzger & Maurillo Wealth Management Group: Best Financial Advisory Firm (finalist)