Pace Center for Girls, Lee announces the return of the Love That Dress! collection event, “Sunset at St. Charles Yacht Club,” on Thursday, May 12.
Taking place at the exclusive St. Charles Harbour Yacht Club, guests can enjoy an evening of live music, silent and live auctions, hors d’oeuvres and refreshing cocktails. The live auction features one-of-a-kind packages and experiences, including:
- Arnold Palmer Invitational Experience: For the golf enthusiast, two ground tickets to the 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill in Orlando, along with a three-night stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando.
- Experience Bali: A seven-night stay for eight people at a private luxury villa located on the eastern coast of Bali, including one roundtrip for airport transportation, daily breakfast for eight people at the Bar Pazzo, four full body massages, one special dinner for eight in the villa and one diving excursion for two.
- Experience the British Virgin Islands: A six-night stay for six people at a private luxury villa in Tortola, the largest of the British Virgin Islands, featuring a private pool, spacious deck with beach and mountain views, outdoor dining area and private chef upon request.
- Pappy Van Winkle Tasting Experience in NYC: A two-night stay for two people at the Kimpton Muse Hotel in NYC, along with two seats to an exclusive VIP Dinner & Tasting in the Private Wine Cellar at Del Frisco’s Steakhouse in spring 2023, including the Pappy Van Winkle Multi-Year Tasting Experience, a meet and greet with bourbon extraordinaire Preston Van Winkle, and a custom selected swag bag.
- Sonoma County Experience: Sitting on a private wine estate in Sonoma County, a three-night stay for up to eight guests in a spacious country home just outside of Healdsburg, featuring a hot tub and deck with panoramic views of vineyards and redwoods.
- Sting VIP Concert in Las Vegas: Two VIP tickets sitting on the stage at the Sting Concert at the Colosseum in Las Vegas on, June 18, along with a two-night stay at the Bellagio Las Vegas in a VIP resort room and dinner for two people with a $300 Bellagio gift card.
Sunset at St. Charles Yacht Club will be held from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 12 at St. Charles Yacht Club, 15900 St. Charles Harbour Blvd. in Fort Myers. Tickets are $25 per person, or $20 with the donation of a gently loved dress or accessories and include one complimentary cocktail. To purchase tickets, please visit www.LoveThatDressLeeCounty.com.
Love That Dress! features shopping and silent auctions with all proceeds benefiting Pace programs and services in Lee County. With a series of social events to help build inventory, the fundraising event culminates with what’s described as the ultimate feel-good shopping spree of the year.
Proceeds from Love That Dress! provide academic programs and counseling services to girls and young women ages 11 to 18 who are working to overcome risk factors such as poverty, substance abuse, domestic violence, foster home placement, neglect, grief, incarceration of a family member, mental health and physical, emotional or sexual abuse.
In August 2021, the Love That Dress! fundraiser featured a record-breaking collection of 9,000 high-quality, brand-new boutique and gently used dresses, shoes, handbags and accessories, helping raise $65,000. Pace Lee also brought 15 Pace girls to join the Love That Dress! fun, providing a special shopping session with opportunities for the girls to dress up, shop and honor the female spirit.
To learn more about Pace Lee and its programs, please visit www.pacecenter.org/locations/lee or call 239-425-2366.
About Pace Center for Girls, Lee
Pace Center for Girls, Lee, envisions a world where all girls and young women have power, in a just and equitable society. Founded in 1985, Pace provides free year-round middle and high school academics, case management, counseling, and life skills development in a safe and supportive environment that recognizes and deals with past trauma and builds upon girls’ individual strengths. Dedicated to meeting the social, emotional, and education needs of girls, Pace has a successful and proven program model that has changed the life trajectory of more than 40,000 girls and is recognized as one of the nation’s leading advocates for girls in need. For more information on Pace Center for Girls, Lee, call 239-425-2366 or visit www.pacecenter.org/locations/lee.