Pace Center for Girls, Lee has announced its lineup of auction lot packages up for bid at the Believing in Girls Gala, a black-tie preferred fundraising event set for Saturday, Feb. 5 in Fort Myers.
Proceeds from the evening “Under the Stars” gala support Pace Lee girls and its programs, which provide girls and young women an opportunity for a better future through education, counseling, training and advocacy.
The selection of auction lot packages include:
- A four-night trip to New York City, staying in a private two-bedroom duplex in the heart of Manhattan with two round-trip tickets flying from any city.
- A private at-home dinner for eight people provided by the talented Chef Bob Boye, owner of Liberty in Fort Myers.
- A painting experience for up to six guests with local artist Rachel Pierce and a three-night beachfront stay at Beach Villas Captiva.
- A hunt for the invasive Burmese python for two people with python huntress Amy Siewe, and a platinum python Windley shoulder bag by design house BSWANKY with a private atelier and gallery tour for 10.
- A private dinner experience for 10 people with Chef Gloria Jordan at La Trattoria Café Napoli in Fort Myers.
In addition to the live auction, the Believing in Girls Gala will feature cocktails, dinner, dancing and an array of raffle items. The signature event will be held from 5 to 9 p.m. at the outdoor venue of Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center, 2301 First St. in downtown Fort Myers. Tickets are still available and are $200 per person.
The Believing in Girls Gala is presented by the Gunterberg Charitable Foundation. Extravaganza sponsors are Alzada, Dwayne Bergmann Interiors, Gulfshore Life and Priority Marketing. The Illumination sponsor is the Rist Family Foundation. Enchanted sponsors are Lee Health, Publix Super Markets Charities and Sanibel Captiva Community Bank. Additional sponsorship opportunities are still available for the event.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit PaceCenter.org/Locations/Lee or call 239-425-2366.
About Pace Center for Girls, Lee
Pace Center for Girls, Lee, envisions a world where all girls and young women have power, in a just and equitable society. Founded in 1985, Pace provides free year-round middle and high school academics, case management, counseling, and life skills development in a safe and supportive environment that recognizes and deals with past trauma and builds upon girls’ individual strengths. Dedicated to meeting the social, emotional, and education needs of girls, Pace has a successful and proven program model that has changed the life trajectory of more than 40,000 girls and is recognized as one of the nation’s leading advocates for girls in need. For more information on Pace Center for Girls, Lee, call 239-425-2366 or visit www.pacecenter.org/locations/lee.