There’s no sweeter way to celebrate Easter than with the gift of ultra-premium, egg-shaped chocolates from Norman Love Confections’ 2023 Easter Collection.
Featuring 10 rich egg crèmes wrapped in artisanal white, dark and milk chocolate, the limited-edition 2023 Easter Collection can be savored from March 27 through April 8. In addition to fruity favorites strawberry, raspberry and coconut, the exclusive line includes velvety, smooth flavors of coffee, caramel and peanut butter.
- Caramel Cream – Milk chocolate egg filled with rich caramel
- Strawberry Cream – White chocolate egg filled with smooth blend of strawberries
- Vanilla Cream – White chocolate egg filled with vanilla-infused white chocolate
- Coconut Cream – Dark chocolate egg filled with a fresh, creamy coconut blend
- Dark Chocolate – Dark chocolate egg filled with silky dark chocolate ganache
- Mint Cream – Dark chocolate egg filled with decadent mint-infused cream
- Coffee Cream – Milk chocolate egg filled with sweet cream infused with rich coffee
- Orange Cream – White chocolate egg filled with fresh OJ with vanilla cream
- Pistachio Cream – Milk chocolate egg filled with pistachios blended with white chocolate
- Peanut Butter Cream – Milk chocolate egg filled with smooth peanut butter
The 2023 Easter Collection offers a 10-piece Easter gift box with all 10 chocolate eggs for $28; a 5-piece gift box with two chocolate eggs and three flavors from the signature collection at $15; and a 25-piece gift box with all 10 chocolate eggs and an assortment of chocolates from the Signature Collection for $58. Gourmet Easter Pails are also available and include a 5-piece gift box with one solid chocolate bunny, four chocolate marshmallow bunnies and chocolate-covered jelly beans for $32.
Additionally, Norman Love Confections offers a variety of sweet Easter desserts and gourmet cakes in retail locations. The 2023 Easter Collection is available for purchase online at normanloveconfections.com or in Norman Love Confections’ chocolate salons in Fort Myers, Naples, Estero and Sarasota, Florida. Specialty desserts and custom cakes can be pre-ordered by calling 239-561-7215 at least 48 hours in advance to ensure availability.
About Norman Love Confections
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes handcrafted artisanal chocolates from its corporate headquarters at 11380 Lindbergh Blvd. in Fort Myers, Florida. The award-winning Fort Myers-based chocolatier has been lauded more than a dozen times by a leading consumer ratings magazine, including recognition six times for producing the best ultra-premium chocolates in the nation. Forbes.com included Norman Love Confections BLACK line on its list of the nation’s top 10 truffles; The Huffington Post listed it among the six best U.S. destinations in its Chocolate Lover’s Travel Guide; and USA Today named Love as one of its top 10 entrepreneurs for 2014. Love was named the inaugural inductee of Dessert Professional Magazine’s Chocolatier Hall of Fame, partnered with local chefs to present a six-course meal at the James Beard House in New York and Norman Love Confections was ranked among the top 10 shops in the world for chocolate lovers by U.K. media outlet Daily Telegraph.
Norman Love Confections has Chocolate Salons in Fort Myers, Estero, Naples and Sarasota, including a pastry shop and café at Whole Foods Market in Fort Myers salon. Norman Love Confections’ chocolates, gift baskets, sipping chocolate and specialty items also can be ordered online at www.normanloveconfections.com. In addition, Norman Love Confections’ desserts are offered on 18 Princess Cruises’ ships through the “Chocolate Journeys” partnership and chocolates are available at independent retail locations throughout the U.S. For more information visit www.normanloveconfections.com or call 239-561-7215.