Celebrate the special mom or mother figure in your life with the gift of ultra-premium chocolate from Norman Love Confections’ 2021 Mother’s Day Collection, a limited-edition assortment of heart-shaped chocolates. The special collection of 10 artisanal flavors include cupcake, snickerdoodle, coconut cake, mimosa, special dark, cherry pie, grandma’s chocolate cake, banana bread, German chocolate cake and cherry cheesecake, enveloped in velvety white, milk and dark chocolate and encased in a signature Norman Love Confections’ Mother’s Day gift box.
“We created this exclusive line of premier, heart-shaped chocolates as an expression of love for all the dedicated moms and mother figures in our lives,” said Norman Love, founder and president of Norman Love Confections. “Our chocolatiers created mom-inspired flavors like banana bread and grandma’s chocolate cake that remind us of baking in the kitchen as we recollect times with mom filled with love and laughter. There’s no one quite as special as a mother, and it’s always our desire that our Mother’s Day Collection represents the perfect gift to express your love and appreciation.”
A 10-piece box is offered at $26, the 15-piece box is available for $35 and the 25-piece box costs $52.50. Additional chocolates and specialty gifts are available in store and online, including a stunning selection of custom, hand-painted High Heel Shoes made of ultra-premium milk chocolate for $35. The 2021 Mother’s Day Collection is offered from Monday, April 26 through Saturday, May 8 at Norman Love Confections’ chocolate salons in Fort Myers, Naples, Estero and Sarasota, as well as online at NormanLoveConfections.com.
- Cherry Cheesecake (white chocolate): New York cheesecake blended into white ganache and topped with a cherry jam.
- German Chocolate Cake (milk chocolate): A Bavarian classic with pecans and coconut, just like the one mom used to make.
- Banana Bread (milk chocolate): A mouthwatering mix of fresh bananas, brown sugar and walnuts, covered in a sweet milk chocolate.
- Grandma’s Chocolate Cake (dark chocolate): A perfect blend of fluffy chocolate cake and velvety chocolate ganache inside a rich dark chocolate shell.
- Cherry Pie (dark chocolate): Smooth dark chocolate filled delicious tart cherries and graham cracker.
- Special Dark (dark chocolate): An intense dark chocolate filling made with 83% Black Zabuye cacao bean for a bold, satisfying flavor.
- Mimosa (white chocolate): Make a toast with this decadent orange ganache and healthy splash of brut Champagne, enveloped in a creamy white chocolate.
- Coconut Cake (dark chocolate): Savor this rich coconut cake blended with a vanilla ganache, wrapped to perfection in dark chocolate.
- Snickerdoodle (milk chocolate): Crumbles of moist cinnamon cookies folded into a milk chocolate ganache.
- Cupcake (white chocolate): Indulge in a sweetly frosted vanilla treat, encased in a heart-shaped shell of smooth white chocolate.
About Norman Love Confections
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes handcrafted artisanal chocolates from its corporate headquarters at 11380 Lindbergh Blvd. in Fort Myers, Florida. The award-winning Fort Myers-based chocolatier has been lauded more than a dozen times by a leading consumer ratings magazine, including recognition six times for producing the best ultra-premium chocolates in the nation. Forbes.com included Norman Love Confections BLACK line on its list of the nation’s top 10 truffles; The Huffington Post listed it among the six best U.S. destinations in its Chocolate Lover’s Travel Guide; and USA Today named Love as one of its top 10 entrepreneurs for 2014. Love was named the inaugural inductee of Dessert Professional Magazine’s Chocolatier Hall of Fame, partnered with local chefs to present a six-course meal at the James Beard House in New York and Norman Love Confections was ranked among the top 10 shops in the world for chocolate lovers by U.K. media outlet Daily Telegraph.
Norman Love Confections has Chocolate Salons in Fort Myers, Estero, Naples and Sarasota, including a pastry shop and café at Whole Foods Market in Fort Myers salon. Norman Love Confections’ chocolates, gift baskets, sipping chocolate and specialty items also can be ordered online at www.NormanLoveConfections.com. In addition, Norman Love Confections’ desserts are offered on 18 Princess Cruises’ ships through the “Chocolate Journeys” partnership and chocolates are available at independent retail locations throughout the U.S. For more information visit www.NormanLoveConfections.com or call 239-561-7215.