Reservations now open for stays beginning Dec. 21
Get ready to escape to a tropical paradise this holiday season as Margaritaville Beach Resort announces the grand opening of its newest, vibrant destination on Fort Myers Beach. With swaying palm trees, pristine sandy beaches and a relaxed, island atmosphere, the Margaritaville Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach promises to be the ultimate retreat for visitors of all ages.
Bringing the Margaritaville state-of-mind to life in Southwest Florida in December, Margaritaville Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach is now accepting reservations for stays starting on Dec. 21. Guests arriving in time for the holidays will be among the first to explore the beauty of this beachfront resort.
Located at 251 Crescent St. on Fort Myers Beach, Margaritaville is known for offering the ultimate experience of the laid-back, carefree lifestyle inspired by the iconic music and lyrics of singer-songwriter Jimmy Buffett. The resort sits on 7.25 acres along Fort Myers Beach with direct beach access and views of the Gulf of Mexico. The property features 254 guest rooms, six restaurants, including signature concepts such as award winning JWB Grill, License to Chill and 5’o’clock Somewhere Bar and Grill, and the beachside Fins Up Beach Club. All restaurants, as well as the 43,000-square-foot Sunset Terrace, are open to the public. The property offers food and beverage service across 19,000 square feet of sandy beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Valet parking is available for guests and the public at a daily rate.
“We are thrilled to open up reservations to Margaritaville Beach Resort to Fort Myers Beach, which is home to some of the most spectacular sunsets, magnificent wildlife and coolest seashells in the world,” said David Cesario, general manager of Margaritaville Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach. “Whether a family vacation, romantic escape, getaway with friends, special events or corporate meetings, Margaritaville Beach Resort offers something for everyone. Our team looks forward to being part of the Fort Myers Beach community and transporting guests into a vacation state of mind.”
Key highlights of the new Margaritaville Resort include:
- Luxurious accommodations: The resort offers a range of room and suite options, each featuring coastal-inspired décor and modern amenities, most of which overlook the Gulf of Mexico.
- Tropical dining: Savor the flavors of the island, indulging in tropical inspired dishes or sipping on signature margaritas and cocktails at one of the resort’s six iconic restaurants and bars.
- Live entertainment: Get ready for live music throughout the day and engaging activities that will transport you into the heart of the island’s vibe.
- Relaxation: Transport yourself to a state of complete relaxation at St. Somewhere Spa.
- Fins Up Beach Club: The beach club is not quite ready for its first splash and is scheduled to open in mid-January. Guests arriving before the beach club is open will enjoy complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas on the pristine sands of Fort Myers Beach.
- New Year’s Eve Celebration: For those looking to ring in the new year in style, the Sunset Terrace at Margaritaville will feature live music, food and beverage options and VIP views of the spectacular Fort Myers Beach Fireworks display.
For more information or to make a reservation, visit MargaritavilleResorts.com-Beach-Resort-Fort-Myers-Beach.