Celebrate the sweet love of a mother or mother figure this Mother’s Day with a special ultra-premium chocolate collection by chocolatier Norman Love. Norman Love Confections’ 2023 Mother’s Day Collection is a limited-edition assortment of artisan heart-shaped chocolates, perfect for the special mom or mother figure in your life.
Featuring 10 exclusive flavors just for mom, the artisanal collection includes honey lavender, lemon meringue, coconut cake, special dark, brownie batter, Oreo cheesecake, pecan turtle, caramel latte, cinnamon roll, and waffles & syrup, all packaged in Norman Love Confections’ signature Mother’s Day gift box.
“Every year, our master chocolatiers create a special collection as a tribute to the dedication of mothers and mother figures in our lives,” said Norman Love, founder and president of Norman Love Confections. “It’s easy to remember sweet moments with flavors including cinnamon roll, waffles & syrup and brownie batter.”
- Honey Lavender (white chocolate): orange blossom honey with a hint of lavender
- Lemon Meringue (white chocolate): sweet and tangy gourmet lemon custard
- Coconut Cake (white chocolate): Coconut and vanilla cake in a white chocolate blend
- Special Dark (dark chocolate): The absolute richest dark chocolate ganache
- Brownie Batter (dark chocolate): Decadent dark chocolate brownie batter filling
- Oreo Cheesecake (dark chocolate): Cream cheese ganache swirled with cookies and cream
- Pecan Turtle (dark chocolate): Candied pecans blended into a buttery caramel
- Caramel Latte (milk chocolate): Creamy coffee with a drizzle of caramel
- Cinnamon Roll (milk chocolate): Freshly baked cinnamon rolls smothered in chocolate
- Waffles & Syrup (milk chocolate): Fresh waffle crumbles topped with Grade-A maple Syrup
A 10-piece box is offered at $28, a 15-piece box for $39 and the 25-piece box featuring all 10 chocolates with an assortment of chocolates from the Signature Collection for $58. Additional chocolates and specialty gifts are available in salons and online.
The 2023 Mother’s Day Collection is offered from May 1 to May 13 at Norman Love Confections’ chocolate salons in Fort Myers, Naples, Estero and Sarasota, as well as online starting May 1 at NormanLoveConfections.com.
About Norman Love Confections
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes handcrafted artisanal chocolates from its corporate headquarters at 11380 Lindbergh Blvd. in Fort Myers, Florida. The award-winning Fort Myers-based chocolatier has been lauded more than a dozen times by a leading consumer ratings magazine, including recognition six times for producing the best ultra-premium chocolates in the nation. Forbes.com included Norman Love Confections BLACK line on its list of the nation’s top 10 truffles; The Huffington Post listed it among the six best U.S. destinations in its Chocolate Lover’s Travel Guide; and USA Today named Love as one of its top 10 entrepreneurs for 2014. Love was named the inaugural inductee of Dessert Professional Magazine’s Chocolatier Hall of Fame, partnered with local chefs to present a six-course meal at the James Beard House in New York and Norman Love Confections was ranked among the top 10 shops in the world for chocolate lovers by U.K. media outlet Daily Telegraph.
Norman Love Confections has Chocolate Salons in Fort Myers, Estero, Naples and Sarasota, including a pastry shop and café at Whole Foods Market in Fort Myers salon. Norman Love Confections’ chocolates, gift baskets, sipping chocolate and specialty items also can be ordered online at www.normanloveconfections.com. In addition, chocolates are available at independent retail locations throughout the U.S. For more information visit www.normanloveconfections.com or call 239-561-7215.