Greater Fort Myers Chamber has named its finalists for the 2023 Chamber Awards, which will be held on Thursday, July 27 at the Caloosa Sound Convention Center in downtown Fort Myers.
Recognizing members for their outstanding contributions to the greater Fort Myers community, the program will feature an award ceremony to honor finalists and name honorees for their impact. The finalists for each category are as follows:
· Small Business of the Year Award: Offshore Sailing School, Spada Salon and Day Spa and Spiro and Associates
· Large Business of the Year Award: Norman Love Confections, Scotlynn USA and Stevens Construction
· The Community Impact Award: Talisha Faber (SVN Commercial Partners), William Prather (Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre) and Kelly Thawley (The School District of Lee County)
· Entrepreneur of the Year: Ryan Carter (Scotlynn USA), Matthew Rebstock (Tech in a Flash Computer Services) and Rob Whyte (Fort Myers Brewing Company)
· The Nonprofit Excellence Award: Community Cooperative, The Heights Foundation and Our Mother’s Home
· Young Professional of the Year Award: Stefanie Ink-Edwards (Community Cooperative), Melissa Mitchell (Priority Marketing) and Kelly Thawley (The School District of Lee County)
The awards ceremony will also recognize honorees of the Women in Business Committee’s APEX Awards and will include an installation ceremony for the Chamber’s 2023-24 board of directors.
The Chamber Awards are presented by title sponsors Convergint and Verizon. Additional event sponsors include Fort Myers Brewing Company, Lee County Economic Development Office, M&M Multimedia, Norman Love Confections, Priority Marketing, Sanibel Captiva Community Bank, Solomon & Hoover CPA and Spada Salon & Day Spa. Additional sponsorship opportunities are available ranging from $1,250 to $5,000.
Tickets for the Chamber Awards celebration and board installation are $125. To purchase tickets or learn more about sponsorship opportunities, visit FortMyers.org or call 239-332-2930.
About the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce:
Serving Lee County and surrounding areas since 1989, the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce, Inc. is a business organization that provides solutions and serves as a catalyst for growing the economy. The Chamber represents over 725 professionals and businesses throughout Southwest Florida, empowering, connecting and uniting members through meaningful networking, educational and community- and business-focused programs and events. For additional information regarding membership opportunities or events, please call 239-332-2930 or visit www.fortmyers.org. For the latest news and updates, follow the Chamber on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gfmcc.