The Fort Myers Miracle, winner of the 2018 Florida State League championship, will return to Hammond Stadium in April to kick off a two-night celebration with baseball fans.
On April 4 and 5, fans will be treated to giveaways, concession deals, family-friendly entertainment and a game-day experience among the best in minor league baseball.
“Last year, more than 9,500 fans attended our first two games, and we hope to surpass 10,000 during this year’s Opening Nights celebration,” said Chris Peters, president and general manager of the Fort Myers Miracle. “Every one of our players said the fan support last year helped them win the championship, so we wanted to start this season by celebrating with the best fans in baseball.”
The Miracle will open the season with a two-game homestand against the Charlotte Stone Crabs, which the Miracle edged out for the final playoff spot on the last game of the regular season in 2018. Both games begin at 6:30 p.m. at Hammond Stadium.
The Opening Nights celebration includes the following promotions:
Thursday, April 4
- Thirsty Thursday: Fans 21 and over can enjoy $1 and $2 beers courtesy of Budweiser and Cat Country 107.1, and the after-party continues at Twin Peaks.
- Championship Ring Giveaway: The first 500 fans through the gate will receive a replica ring to celebrate the 2018 Florida State League championship.
Friday, April 5
- Free tickets: Stop by any participating Wendy’s restaurant in Lee and Collier counties for a free ticket voucher good for general admission to Friday night’s game. For $2, fans can upgrade their tickets to reserved seats in the lower level.
- Fireworks Friday: A postgame pyrotechnics show sponsored by Wendy’s will light up the night sky. Fans 21 and over can enjoy half off Wicked Dolphin cocktails at the Salty Crab Bar prior to the first pitch.
- Zooperstars: The world-famous Zooperstars mascots will entertain children and fans before and during the game with their hilarious antics.
- Magnet Schedule Giveaway: The first 500 fans through the gate will receive a commemorative 2019 magnet schedule presented by Florida Forest Service.
For more information about baseball tickets and game-day promotions, please call 239-768-4210 or visit MiracleBaseball.com.
About the Miracle
The Fort Myers Miracle are the Class-A Advanced Affiliate of the Minnesota Twins and have played home games at Hammond Stadium since 1992. The Miracle, which won the 2018 Florida State League Championship, open the 2019 regular season on April 4 at home against the Charlotte Stone Crabs. Notable Miracle alumni include Joe Mauer, Jose Berrios, Byron Buxton, Miguel Sano and Torii Hunter. Follow the Miracle online at MiracleBaseball.com or through its social media channels: Twitter (@MiracleBaseball), Instagram (fortmyersmiracle), Facebook (Fort Myers Miracle) and Snapchat (ftmyersmiracle). For questions or ticket information, call the Miracle at 239-768-4210.