Taking Care of Family, Clients & Community for Three Decades
  • Our Work
        • Get to Know Us

          You won’t find a more passionate, creative, strategic and hardworking team than the pros at Priority Marketing!

          Teri Hansen standing and smiling at camera with red suit
  • Let's Connect
Lets Connect

Chicken Salad Chick Giving Cards raise $1,190 to benefit Community Cooperative

Chicken Salad Chick, a fast-casual, Southern-inspired chicken salad restaurant, has presented a $1,190 check to Community Cooperative to help fight hunger in Southwest Florida.

The funds were part of Chicken Salad Chick’s annual Giving Cards initiative, which ran through the holiday season at restaurants in Fort Myers, Estero and Port Charlotte. Customers were given the opportunity to purchase a $5 Giving Card to benefit Community Cooperative, while also receiving more than $60 worth of rewards in their Craving Credits mobile app.

“During a time of devastation after Hurricane Ian, we were truly amazed to see our community step up to help their neighbors in need through our Giving Cards program,” said Kendal Potesta, co-owner of Chicken Salad Chick locations in Fort Myers, Estero and Port Charlotte. “We believe in giving back to the communities we serve, and this partnership with Community Cooperative was a perfect opportunity to make a meaningful impact on those still affected by hunger and homelessness in Southwest Florida.”

Community Cooperative is a nonprofit organization that provides innovative food, education and social service programs to individuals and families in need throughout Lee County. With a mission to eliminate hunger and homelessness, the organization promotes sustained positive change and self-sufficiency through education and support in the community.

During Chicken Salad Chick’s annual Giving Cards fundraiser, 75% of the proceeds raised benefit the restaurant’s local charity of choice. The other 25% goes to support the Chicken Salad Chick Foundation’s charity partner, CURE Childhood Cancer, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting childhood cancer through funding targeted research and supporting patients and their families.

With restaurants in Fort Myers, Estero and Port Charlotte, Chicken Salad Chick is open Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and closed on Sundays. For more information, visit Chicken Salad Chick at Facebook.com/ChickenSaladChickFtMyersFL6MileCypress and follow for the latest news and trends.

About Chicken Salad Chick

Chicken Salad Chick serves full-flavored, Southern-style chicken salad made from scratch and served from the heart. With more than a dozen original chicken salad flavors as well as fresh side salads, gourmet soups, signature sandwiches and delicious desserts, Chicken Salad Chick’s robust menu is a perfect fit for any guest. Founded in Auburn, Alabama by Stacy and Kevin Brown, in 2008, Chicken Salad Chick has grown to more than 225 restaurants in 17 states. Today, under the leadership of Scott Deviney and the Chicken Salad Chick team, the brand is continuing its rapid expansion with both franchise and company locations. Chicken Salad Chick has received numerous accolades including rankings in the 2022 Entrepreneur Franchise 500, Franchise Times’ Fast & Serious for the second consecutive year, Fast Casual.com‘s top Movers and Shakers from 2018 to 2022, QSR’s Best Franchise Deals in 2019 and 2020, and Franchise Business Review’s Top Food Franchises in 2020. See www.chickensaladchick.com for additional information.

Share now!

More To Explore