Priority Marketing was honored by the Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) Southwest Florida Chapter for outstanding public relations programs, winning a total of eight awards at the local chapter’s 2021 Image Awards on April 15. Honors included the highest recognition of the evening, the Grand Image Award, in two categories for collateral and digital tools of public relations.
FPRA Southwest Florida Chapter’s annual Image Awards is a prestigious competition that recognizes the of public relations professionals across the region. Priority Marketing’s 2021 Image Award winners include:
- Image Award and Grand All Award for the creation of an annual impact report for Guadalupe Center to educate recipients while raising financial support. The report nearly doubled contributions for 2020.
- Image Award and Grand All Award for the development of a compelling public service video for Kids’ Minds Matter, which helped raise $2.6 million at the nonprofit’s annual Secret Garden Gala fundraising event.
- Image Award for the creative execution of an eye-catching invitation for Guadalupe Center’s virtual fundraising event, Circtacular, that drove more than 100 paid registrations for the circus-themed extravaganza, which ultimately raised $1 million.
- Award of Distinction and Judges’ Award for the execution of the Clips for Cancer campaign for Lee Health Foundation, which promoted childhood cancer awareness while raising critical funds for Barbara’s Friends.
- Award of Distinction for efforts to raise awareness of Fort Myers Brewing Company’s six-pack craft beer fundraiser, Adyn Strong, that rallied the community to raise funds for an eight-year-old boy with cancer and his family.