Brick’s Smoked Meats is pleased to announce the release of its highly anticipated fall calendar of eats and events. Filled with exciting specials for food enthusiasts as well as seasonal happenings, customers can look forward to offerings that showcase the best of fall.
Brick’s kicked off its Fall culinary calendar with Monday Night Football featuring a wing special every Monday night throughout football season. With five big screen TVs to enjoy the game guests can sit back, relax and feast on a baker’s dozen of smoked wings with a choice of sweet heat dry rub, buffalo sauce or Brick’s BBQ sauce for only $15. Finish it off with the Game Day Guzzle Lineup featuring $1 off draft beers, $1 off house wines and $1 off house spirits from 6 p.m. until the end of the game.
On Saturday, Oct. 28, Brick’s will recognize First Responders for all of their hard work and dedication to saving lives in our community. Police officers, firefighters, paramedics and healthcare workers will be treated to a free appetizer with the purchase of an entrée throughout the day.
Wrapping up October with a scary treat on Halloween night. Stop by Brick’s dressed in your costume and mention the word “spooky” to your server to receive an exclusive non-alcoholic drink with your order.
Culinary specials continue Saturday, Nov. 11 in recognition of Veterans Day and those that have served our country and fought to protect our freedoms. All Veterans will receive a free appetizer with the purchase of an entrée.
Brick’s special fall events and happenings include the following:
• Live music every Friday and Saturday from 7-10 p.m.
• Fall photo booth – Take your picture in the decorated photo booth in front of the restaurant, tag Brick’s with your photo and be entered for a chance to win a gift basket including a gift card to Brick’s! Winners are picked weekly!
• Fresh Friday – The first Friday of every month at Brick’s we participate in a street party that rotates between Main Street, Palm Avenue, Five Points, and State Street. Every month has a different theme.
• Saturday, Oct. 22 – Taste of the Bay 2023 – Stop by this community event at The Bay Park in Sarasota to enjoy great food and purchase gift cards at a discounted price while helping to support Sarasota-Manatee Originals.
• Friday, Oct. 13 – Saturday, Oct. 28 Scarecrow Contest – Downtown Sarasota’s Third Annual Scarecrow Contest presented by Brick’s Smoked Meats as downtown businesses showcase their themed scarecrow outside of their locations. The public will vote for their favorite scarecrow and the winner will be awarded prizes from all the participating businesses.
• Saturday, Oct. 28 – Trick or Treat – Brick’s is partnering with the farmers’ market and the Downtown Sarasota Alliance to host trick or treating. There will be maps of all the participating businesses so the kids can fill their bags with treats.
The holiday season kicks into high gear in November as Brick’s offers catering and its always popular bonus cards. From Nov. 1- 23 special smoked turkeys will be available for holiday parties and get-togethers. Also available starting Nov. 1 and running through the end of the year, purchase a $100 Brick’s gift card and receive a $20 bonus card or purchase a $50 gift card and receive a $10 bonus card. Bonus cards expire on Feb. 13, 2024. For more information about catering packages and gift cards please call 941-993-1435.
Brick’s Smoked Meats is located in Sarasota at 1528 State St. The restaurant is open seven days a week: Monday-Thursday, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.; Friday, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.; Saturday, 9:30 a.m. – 11 p.m. and Sunday, 9:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. For more information please visit: brickssmokedmeats.com or call 941-993-1435.
ABOUT BRICK’S SMOKED MEATS
Brick’s Smoked Meats offers its ‘friend and neighbors’ a place and an environment to gather ‘round, enjoy great food and drink and each other. Brick’s shows its appreciation through the care the associates bring to the work they do and the warmth with which they greet their guests. Brick’s offers authentic smoked meats inspired by Central Texas, cooked “slow & low,” paired with chophouse favorites and a touch of Sarasota style. For more information on Brick’s Smoked Meats visit brickssmokedmeats.com or call 941-993-1435.