The Boys & Girls Club of Collier County has opened registration for its 18th Annual FORE-the-Kids Golf Tournament, which features championship golf, a cocktail party, live and silent auctions, awards ceremony, music and more.
FORE-the-Kids begins with a shotgun start on Saturday, Nov. 6 at The Golf Club at Fiddler’s Creek, a 7,157-yard championship course that annually is named among Golfweek’s top 100 residential golf courses in America. The event will follow a “scramble” format that allows golfers to choose the best ball from their foursome’s drive before playing individual shots until players complete the hole.
“For many golfers, FORE-the-Kids is like a welcome back celebration, the first social event of the winter season and the first opportunity to support a worthy charitable cause,” said Megan McCarthy Beauvais, president and CEO of the Boys & Girls Club of Collier County.
Proceeds from FORE-the-Kids support the Boys & Girls Club’s six core program areas: education, career development, character and leadership, health and wellness, the arts, and sports and recreation. The Boys & Girls Club of Collier County serves more than 3,000 children and teens annually through clubs, camps and after-school programs.
Player registration is $500 per golfer and includes 18 holes of world-class golf at Fiddler’s Creek and a ticket to the outdoor after-party, which features an evening of scrumptious food, decadent desserts, an open bar and other festivities.
Non-golfers can purchase after-party tickets for $40 each.
A limited number of sponsorship opportunities are available and include recognition across advertising and marketing materials, as well as the following benefits:
- Double-Eagle sponsor ($10,000): 4 golfer registration fees, 8 after-party tickets, company name/logo on golf cart banner and premier marketing opportunities.
- Eagle sponsor ($5,000): 2 golfer registration fees, 4 after-party tickets and company name/logo on golf cart banner.
- Registration sponsor ($3,000): 2 after-party tickets and company name/logo on registration table.
- Gift sponsor ($3,000): 2 after-party tickets and company name/logo on player gifts.
- After-party sponsor ($3,000): 2 after-party tickets and company name/logo on beverage napkins.
- Scoreboard sponsor ($2,500): 1 after-party ticket and company name/logo on scoreboard.
- Beverage cart sponsor ($1,000): 1 after-party ticket and company name/logo on beverage cart.
For more information, please visit BGCCC.com/event/18th-annual-fore-the-kids-golf-tournament or call 239-325-1700.
About the Boys & Girls Club of Collier County
Founded in 1992, the Boys & Girls Club of Collier County mobilizes donors, staff and volunteers toward the achievement of a single mission: To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. The nonprofit’s six core program areas include education, career development, character and leadership, health and wellness, the arts, and sports and recreation. The Boys & Girls Club of Collier County annually serves more than 3,000 children and teens, ages 6 to 18, through clubs and after-school programs. Through the generosity of sponsors, donors and friends, the Boys & Girls Club of Collier County provides a safe place for young people to learn, grow and develop ongoing relationships with adult mentors who support the education, emotional, physical and social development they need to become successful adults. For more information, please visit BGCCC.com or call 239-325-1700.